- Format: Paperback | 416 pages
- Dimensions: 130 x 198 x 25mm | 290g
- Publication date: 09 Dec 2021
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster Ltd
- Publication City/Country: London, United Kingdom
- Language: English
- ISBN13: 9781398505988
- Bestsellers rank: 6,001
The steamy and thrilling story of Laura and Massimo continues in this unputdownable sequel to the international bestseller 365 Days - the inspiration behind Netflix's blockbuster movie.
Laura Biel's new life in Sicily looks like the perfect fairy tale: a grand wedding, a wealthy and devoted husband, a baby on the way and lavish luxury complete with servants, extravagant cars and seaside palazzos. Yes, all of this would be perfect, except for the fact that Laura is constantly surrounded by gangsters as the threat of her kidnapping looms large. Laura is about finally discover what it means to be married to the most dangerous man in Italy.